CALIFORNIA FAST FOOD SAFETY ASSOCIATION
Group Number: 8H
Solicitation and enrollment of California Fast Food members is open to all California agents.
★Administrative Agent: Kevin Osborne (96 59 334)
1419 Burlingame Avenue, Suite O Burlingame, CA 94010 Phone: 650-347-1717 Fax: 650-347-1707 Kevin@KevinOsborne.com
Governing Classifications: 9079(8) - Restaurants Fast Food - All Employees
Must have at least 51% of the principal payroll assigned to class code 9079(8) and be part of one of the following franchises:
A&W Root Beer Erics Deli Cafι McDonalds
Arbys Roast Beef El Pollo Loco Nations Giant Hamburger
Boston Market Fosters Freeze Popeyes Chicken
Burger King Fresh Choice Quiznos Subs
Carls Jr. Happi House Taco Bell
Churchs Fried Chicken High Tech Burrito 360 Degrees Gourmet Burrito
Clarkes Charcoal Broiler In-N-Out Burger Uno Mas
Dairy Queen Jack-In-The-Box Wendys
Del Taco Johnny Rockets Wienerschnitzel
Douglas Burgers Kentucky Fried Chicken
Consider other Fast Food franchises
Membership Advantages: - Truck Insurance Exchange rates apply.
8% group discount applied to members premium.
Membership Fee $100/$10 each additional location.
Membership Application: Make check payable to CFF C/o Osborne Insurance 1419 Burlingame Avenue, Suite O Burlingame, CA 94010
1. Participants must have been in the business a minimum of one year.
2. A prior carrier face sheet and 1 to 4 years of loss experience depending on time in business must accompany all new business submissions.
3. Business cannot be open after 11:00pm.*
4. Each participant must have an effective loss control safety program or agrees to implement such a program with Farmers assistance.
*Guidelines for fast food restaurants that are open after 11:00 pm:
1. Drive-through service only with secured pass through windows
2. Inside and outside security cameras
3. Must have inside restrooms only
4. Three or more employees including a shift manager in attendance at all times.
1. 24 - hour locations unless they represent less than 10% of the total restaurant payroll.
2. Evidence of robbery/burglary related claims All eligible accounts open after 11:00pm will be underwritten in Farmers Insurance Exchange with no schedule rating available.
If written, the above criteria will be subject to loss control.
*Association Products and Services: - Quarterly safety committee meetings - Newsletter
*Comments: For a copy of the association application, contact the administrative agent.
c/o © Kevin Osborne Insurance Agency
Burlingame Avenue, Suite 0 | Burlingame, California 94010
Phone: (650) 347~1717 | Fax: (650) 347~1707
California License Number: 0777515